This video is about making home made Brownie Cherry Cookies! Nothing like home made! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Brownie mix 18 1⁄3 Ounce
Water 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Chopped walnuts 1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Cherries 1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, add brownie mix with water and egg. Blend until well combined.
4. Gradually fold in the chopped walnuts.
5. Using an ice cream scoop, place the prepared cookie batter on the cookie sheet.
6. Place a cherry in the center of each cookie.
7. Put the cookies in the oven for 7 – 8 minutes. Allow them to cool on a wire rack.
8. These cherry brownie cookies are great around valinetine’s day.
Calories 53 Calories from Fat 38
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.5%
Saturated Fat 0.45 g2.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.1 mg7%
Sodium 7 mg0.3%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.83 g3.3%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 0.8% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet