This video is about making home made Taquitos. Quick and easy to make. The kids will love this recipe!
Ground beef 1 Pound
Refried beans 1 Cup (16 tbs)
Monterey jack cheddar blend 1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
Tortilla shells 20
Colby and monterey jack cheese 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Brown the meat on stove then add refried beans to it. Stir and cook until well blended.
3. Add monterey jack cheedar cheese. Mix in. Turn the burner off and then transfer it to another bowl and keep this filling aside.
4. Place a tortilla shell on a flat surface. Scoop some filling in the centre and then roll it up.
5. Repeat to make the remaining tortilla and place them seam side down in a casserole dish.
6. Sprinkle the colby monerey jack cheese all over the taquitos.
7. Cover the casserole dish with an aluminium foil and place the dish in the preheated oven.
8. Cook for aout 15 minutes and then pull them out.
9. Serve these taquitos warm. Enjoy.
Calories 426 Calories from Fat 208
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g36%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.3 mg18.1%
Sodium 649.2 mg27%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.7%
Sugars 2.6 g
Protein 20 g40.3%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 0.76%
Calcium 19.3% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet