|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Maple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Bisquick||3 Cup (48 tbs) (prepare according to the package direction)|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
Things You Will Need
Large Loaf Pan
1. In a jar, mix together maple syrup and walnuts. Cover the jar with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight to marinate.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.MAKING
3. In a large bowl, add in the sugar, eggs and milk. Blend together until mixed.
4. Add in the bisquick in small batches and blend until everything is mixed thoroughly.
5. Fold in marinated walnuts into the batter.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 minutes.SERVING
7. Slice the bread slices and serve with coffee or tea.
Calories 538 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.2%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30 mg
Sodium 816.5 mg34%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g33.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.7%
Sugars 33.4 g
Protein 8 g17%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 0.27%
Calcium 16.2% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet