This video is about making homemade lime with chocolate chip cookies. They are so quick and yummy. Full of great flavor!
Flour 2 Cup (32 tbs)
Salt 1⁄2 Teaspoon
Baking powder 1 Teaspoon
Coconut flakes 1 Tablespoon
Butter stick 1 (at room temperature)
Lime zest 2 Tablespoon
Vanilla extract 1 Tablespoon
Egg yolk 1
Sugar 1 Cup (16 tbs)
Lime juice 1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
White chocolate chip 1 Cup (16 tbs)
Confectioner sugar 2 Cup (32 tbs)
Lime juice 4 Tablespoon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Sift flour, salt and baking powder. Mix coconut flakes and set it aside.
3. In another bowl beat butter with lemon zest and vanilla extract. Drop in sugar, and beat that in. Set aside.
4. Beat egg and egg yolk in another bowl. Drop the egg mix in butter mix and beat that in.
5. Gently add and mix the wet mix with the dry mixture to make the batter.
6. Beat lime juice in the batter. Add white chocolate chips and fold that in the batter.
7. Scoop out equal size cookie dough on sprayed baking sheet.
8. Bake cookies for 10 minutes in the oven. Let them cool.
9. Meanwhile, prepare glaze by mixing together lime juice with confectionery sugar. Add green color and fold that in.
10. When the cookies are cold, glaze them with the
Calories 176 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.3%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.2 mg6.7%
Sodium 68.4 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.45 g1.8%
Sugars 20.8 g
Protein 2 g3.7%
Vitamin A 3.5% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet