|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (at room temperature)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cocoa powder||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chocolate morsels||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking spray||1 Dash|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bread pan with cooking spray and set aside.MAKING
1. In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar and mix in a stand mixer until creamy.
2. Add in the eggs and mix for a few seconds, followed by half of the flour and mix well.
3. Add in the baking soda, baking powder, salt, lemon juice and cocoa powder, while beating continuously.
4. Add in the remaining flour to the mixture and mix well. Stop the stand mixer and scrape out the sides of mixing bowl and mix on high.
5. Add in the bananas to the mixture and mix until everything is well incorporated.
6. Stop the stand mixer and fold in the chocolate morsels to the bread batter.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared bread pan and bake in oven for 60 minutes.SERVING
8. Slice the bread when it is cool and serve with tea or coffee.
Calories 533 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.6%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.1 mg
Sodium 223.7 mg9.3%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.8%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.3%
Sugars 46.9 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 7%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 18.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet