|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs), divided|
|Rapid rise yeast||1 Tablespoon|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (100 degrees F)|
|Vegetable oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Pecorino romano cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For dusting)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Italian breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.MAKING
2. In a stand mixer, mix together 3 cups flour, rapid rise yeast, salt, sugar, warm water, vegetable oil and ¼ cup pecorino romano cheese. Mix well with a hook attachment, finish that with remaining flour and mix until it forms dough.
3. Knead the dough for 15 seconds and flour the kitchen counter. Take out the dough and roll with rolling pin.
4. Place that over the baking sheet and spread with hands. Spread the butter over it and sprinkle remaining cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.FINALIZING
6. Take out the bread and slice sticks size, dip in butter and coat with Italian bread crumb.SERVING
7. Serve along with Stuffed Shells & Meatballs.
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.3%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g22.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.4 mg
Sodium 342.9 mg14.3%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 7 g14.1%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 5% Iron 15.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet