|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (at room temperature)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 (at room temperature)|
|Vanilla extarct||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided|
|Flour||1 Teaspoon (For dusting)|
|Chocolate morsels||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl add in the butter, sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla extract and baking powder. Beat all the ingredients with hand blender until creamy.
2. Add in the flour to the mixture in small batches and mix continuously with blender.
3. Scrape out the cookie dough over a parchment paper and roll and wrap. Place in refrigerator for 120 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Take out the cookie dough from the refrigerator and unwrap. Sprinkle, sugar over the dough and roll with rolling pin. Dough thickness should be ¼ inch. Pat the dough with hands adding some sugar and dusting with flour.
6. Cut the dough with cookie cutter and coat with sugar from both sides. Top with chocolate morsels, as shown in the video. Repeat the process with rest of the dough.
7. Bake in oven for 8 – 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
8. Serve Sugar Cookies with milk, tea or coffee.
Calories 418 Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.7%
Saturated Fat 13 g64.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.2 mg30.7%
Sodium 99.3 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 28.6 g
Protein 5 g9.6%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 9.3% Iron 9.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet