|Orange pepper||50 Gram, finely diced|
|Yellow pepper||50 Gram, finely diced|
|Red pepper||50 Gram, finely diced (or 2 small pepper)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), diced|
|Shallot||1 , diced|
|Roma tomatoes||8 , chopped|
|Flat leaf parsley||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Basil leaves||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Pecorino romano cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), freshly grated|
|Bow tie pasta||12 Ounce|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (Boiled in salt water)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely diced|
|Shallot||1 , finely diced|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Vegetable oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a large pot, boil water and add in the salt. Followed by bow tie pasta, cook Al Dante.
2. Drain the pasta and place in a large bowl.
3. To the same bowl add in orange pepper, yellow pepper, red pepper, garlic, shallot, roma tomatoes, flat leaf parsley and basil leaves.
4. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and add in the pecorino romano cheese. Toss well and set aside.
5. For Dressing – In a measuring jar, pour in the vegetable oil, vinegar, water and lemon juice. Mix with spoon.
6. Stir in orange pepper, yellow pepper, garlic, shallot, parsley and basil leaves. Mix well and add in the pecorino romano cheese.
7. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and mix well.SERVING
8. Season the salad with salt and pepper and garnish with cheese. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 263 Calories from Fat 148
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.6%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.2 mg
Sodium 119.2 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 7 g13.2%
Vitamin A 37.5% Vitamin C 77.9%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet