|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Purple onion||1 , diced|
|Enchilada sauce||26 Ounce, divided|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), divided|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Tomato sauce||7 3⁄4 Ounce (Mexican hot style)|
Things You Will Need
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a pan, add in the beef and onion. Cook until brown.
3. Add in 1 cup of enchilada sauce and cheddar and mix well. Cook until done.
4. Stuff the tortillas with beef mixture and place into the baking dish, seam side down. Pour in remaining beef, enchilada sauce and cheddar. Cover with a foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. For rice – cook rice according to the package directions.
6. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an immersion blender, add in the tomato sauce and beat again.
7. Pour the mixture over the cooked rice and stir well.
8. Serve the rice along with enchiladas.
Calories 1696 Calories from Fat 935
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 104 g160%
Saturated Fat 47 g235.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 282.9 mg
Sodium 2051.7 mg85.5%
Total Carbohydrates 120 g40.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.6 g42.3%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 67 g134.2%
Vitamin A 97.8% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 54.8% Iron 25.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet